Telstra Platinum is a tech assistance solution that can aid you with your IT as well as gadget concerns.We provide technology suggestions and support for a lot of Australian-supplied web linked gadgets. This includes net connected tools you purchased from Telstra and also most of those you bought from various other providers in Australia. And it matters not if your phone or net service is with Telstra or one more firm. As long as you're a Telstra Platinum client we can aid you.
How much does Telstra Platinum cost?
Telstra Platinum offers subscription technology advice and support plans opening with the Service Subscription Remote (min cost $120). This cost provides 24/7 support via phone or online chat.
What does a Telstra Platinum subscription cover?
Telstra Platinum Service Subscription Remote includes
• 24/7 phone support and online support
• Access to our experts over the phone or online support
• Personalised coaching on how to use webcams, printers, email and the internet
• Diagnosing and solving technology problems such as internet connectivity, Wi-Fi, and removing viruses
• Support for most Australian supplied internet enabled gadgets such as computers, smart TV’s, smartphones and tablets such as Apple iPad
• Support for common software such as iTunes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Anti-Virus and MS Office.
What if I have a once-off issue?
You don’t have to buy a subscription to use Telstra Platinum services. You can also use our once-off services, available in store or over the phone. The cost ranges from $30 to $90 depending on the complexity of the issue. Our No-fix No-fee guarantee means that if we can’t help you, we won’t charge you. We can also offer you with expert in-home support to:
• get your new modem or up to five internet-enabled devices connected to your network
• investigate and solve problems such as slow computers, removing a computer virus, or fixing a connection difficulty
Our in home support fee is $240 depending on the complexity of the issue.You can pay upfront, or pay $20 /mth over 12 months or $10 /mth over 24 months depending on the complexity of the issue.
How do I talk to Telstra Platinum?
1. Book an in-store appointment You can visit a Telstra store and talk to a technician in person.
2. Book a home visit A technician can visit your home and troubleshoot the problem on the spot.
3. This video shows how to book a home visit or in-store appointment.
4. Over the phone
5. Call 180-027-0860 to speak with a Platinum tech expert. If you’re happy to give the technician temporary access to your computer, they can view your screen and adjust your settings from their end.
6. This video explains more about our phone support services.
We're here to help
If you have a technology problem, let our experts at Telstra Platinum sort it out for you. Call: 087-200-0111