Telstra Platinum may be a tech assistance solution which will aid you together with your IT also as gadget concerns.We provide technology suggestions and support for tons of Australian-supplied web linked gadgets. This includes net connected tools you purchased from Telstra and also most of these you bought from various other providers in Australia. And it matters not if your phone or net service is with Telstra or another firm. As long as you are a Telstra Platinum client we will aid you.
How much does Telstra Platinum cost?
Telstra Platinum offers subscription technology advice and support plans opening with the Service Subscription Remote (min cost $120). This cost provides 24/7 support via phone or online chat.
What does a Telstra Platinum subscription cover?
Telstra Platinum Service Subscription Remote includes
• 24/7 phone support and online support
• Access to our experts over the phone or online support
• Personalised coaching on the way to use webcams, printers, email and therefore the internet
• Diagnosing and solving technology problems like internet connectivity, Wi-Fi, and removing viruses
• Support for many Australian supplied internet enabled gadgets like computers, smart TV’s, smartphones and tablets like Apple iPad
• Support for common software like iTunes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Anti-Virus and MS Office.
What if I have a once-off issue?
You don’t need to buy a subscription to use Telstra Platinum services. You can also use our once-off services, available future or over the phone. The cost ranges from $30 to $90 counting on the complexity of the difficulty . Our No-fix No-fee guarantee means if we can’t assist you , we won’t charge you. We can also offer you with expert in-home support to:
• get your new modem or up to 5 internet-enabled devices connected to your network
• investigate and solve problems like slow computers, removing a bug , or fixing a connection difficulty
Our in home support fee is $240 depending on the complexity of the issue.You can pay upfront, or pay $20 /mth over 12 months or $10 /mth over 24 months depending on the complexity of the issue.
How do I talk to Telstra Platinum?
1. Book an in-store appointment you'll visit a Telstra store and ask a technician face to face .
2. Book a home visit A technician can visit your home and troubleshoot the matter on the spot.
3. This video shows the thanks to book a home visit or in-store appointment.
4. Over the phone
5. Call 180-027-0860 to talk with a Platinum tech expert. If you’re happy to offer the technician temporary access to your computer, they will view your screen and adjust your settings from their end.
6. This video explains more about our phone support services.
We're here to help
If you have a technology problem, let our experts at Telstra Platinum sort it out for you. Call: 087-200-0111